Product Application Support
- Experts in Oil and Gas, Distributed Generation, and Combined Heat and Power Applications
- Economic and Cost Benefit Analysis
- Power System Sizing
- Integration in Existing Facility
- Assistance with Permitting
Headquartered in Houston, Texas and with locations throughout our territory, Lone Star Power Solutions is responsible for over 40 Megawatts of installed microturbines. The company maintains a dedicated staff of application engineers, sales and marketing, customer service, and Capstone Certified Technicians that are located throughout its territory.
Capstone’s Factory Protection Plan (FPP) is a comprehensive maintenance program designed to give financial peace of mind to customers by setting the cost at a fixed rate for both scheduled and unscheduled maintenance for the life of the microturbine product. The FPP contract enables customers to have predictable and stable maintenance costs over the life of the equipment and protects the users from unscheduled maintenance expenditures.
- Remote Monitoring of Installed Systems
- 24/7 Call Center and Support
- Factory Certified Technicians
- Capstone Turbine’s Fixed Operating Cost Factory Protection Program (FPP)